Quick Tips and Tricks to prepare for Olympiads Exams
Olympiads exams require hard work and dedication. Here are few quick tips and dos/don'ts for Olympiad exams:
- Start your preparation early on
- Keep revising things
- Practice as much as you can
- Refer focussed material
- Prepare notes and quick revision tips
- Enjoy your studies
- Keep time for relaxation and recreating in your plan and timetable
- Practice model/previous year papers with real-time limits
- Identify your weak areas and work upon them
- Don't leave any topic.
- Don't overburden yourself with studies
- Don't leave hope if you don't see early success
- Don't lose focus
For best in class preparation material for Olympiads sign up with Olympiad Genius.